Scout camp 2011

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Hero!

Last week was a very chaotic week. Alycia's on restriction for a month, and has lost all computer and TV for her choices. So let's just say, she is going to have it pretty rough and I didn't think I was on her good side. Well, she asked me to print a picture of myself that evening for her to which I did. In morning I was getting the kids' lunches ready and looked over and saw her poster she had been working on the previous evening. In the area of "my hero", she taped a picture of me...her mom. Underneath my picture she wrote the following: "My hero is my Mom. She's the best mom ever. She's a great cook and can sew anything."

I pray that she'll continue to think great thoughts of me. She is a very thoughtful young lady and a blessing in my life.

1 comment:

Allison said...

They do forgive you! That's great news!