Scout camp 2011

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Our pictures from vacation to Los Angeles



We were in the LA area for a few days....This was a much appreciated break for ALL of us.... We were all counting down the days til Spring Break.





We were not used to the amount of smog we encountered while we were there. I personally think the Bay Area is way better! Anyhow... It was great to see the south side of California!

We went to Universal Studios for a few days...I think one day is enough to spend there. I think Disney is way better, since Universal only had a few rides. My friend Nicole gave us some ideas on fun stuff to do in L.A. since she's from there. Thanks Nicole! On her recommendations, we went and checked out the La Brea Tar pits (there was no time to visit the museum...bummer...), The Getty Museum (which was really amazing!!!), and the Santa Monica beach. In all...we had a great time!

It was so hard to get back into the school groove for the kids and myself... Now I'm counting down the days til Summer vacation! Woohoo! Just a month and a half to go!

No comments: