Scout camp 2011

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wilbur




Who doesn't like Wilbur from Charlotte's Web? He's pink, adorable, and lovable....

About a month ago, I went to Joseph's class to observe. I love looking around and checking out the paintings and drawings kids have displayed in the classroom. It's always interesting to see what projects they're working on.

As I was observing, I came across the paper bag drawings the kids had of Wilbur...One of Joseph's classmates came up to me and asked if I wanted to see Joseph's picture. I said "sure"....
To my horror...this is what MY son drew...
Isn't this Creepy! Where did he get this idea from? We are VERY careful in what our kids watch and even their video games...When I asked Mr. Joseph why Wilbur looked different...he replied..."I wanted him to look different and scary." What's with red eyes and fangs dripping with blood???

When Joseph's classmate showed me this version of Wilbur...he said..."Joseph's mom...Joseph's Wilbur is REALLY scary"....

What must his teachers think of us??????

1 comment:

Kara said...

Anna, thanks for my laugh for the day!! That is sooo funny. I can't imagine where he got the idea but it cracked me up! I can understand the embarrasment but hey at least he is original! :) i bet none of the others looked liks THAT!!!