It's official!
Brent and I are licensed foster parents!
We finished up our training, passed the background check, passed the home study, and I'm sure I'm missing a gazillion more things...but we're official! Our age groups are 0-3 years old. We want to "baby step" our way through this whole process. Our kids are excited and we've "tried" to prepare them for what's to come.
We'll be having a baby placed in our care for a couple of weeks, while a different foster family leaves for vacation. It will be strange having a "little one" in our home...let's just say...it's been a while since we've had to change diapers. HaHa!
Well...that's the latest news from our little family!
3 comments:
That is exciting! Nice that your first placement will be one that you know just how long they will be there to break you in.
Congrats Anna and Brent!
Congratulation, all of you! That is very exciting!
Post a Comment