Scout camp 2011

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My little man turned 12 this year....

Well...
Time flies and my kiddos are getting older...Joseph turned the magical age of 12 this year and is now a deacon in our church. Allison and her family came down to support him when he got ordained a deacon...It's an hour drive for them AND church starts at 8:30 AM for us...We feel extremely blessed to have them around.  :)

The night before he was to be ordained, I realized I didn't have a white shirt that fit him nor did I have Sunday slacks...So off we went to JC Penney's a few miles from our house...It's so strange to have to shop in the Men's department for my little man. He's now a 1/2" shorter than me...Soon I'll be the shortest one in the house.

Joseph asked for a green and orange cake....As you can see...my cake decorating skills need some serious improvement...The cake tasted yummy and there were no complaints.  :)

Joseph was ordained a Deacon

Alycia and Joseph

Brent and Joseph wearing their white shirts and ties

Ahh...The Smith family

   
Joseph with his cousins Hyrum and Alan


2 comments:

Kara said...

Can't believe these boys are 12! Seems like you and I were just pregnant with them during that hot tolsa summer... I love the light saber candles!

anna said...

It's hard to believe our boys are now 12. I remember being pregnant with Joseph in the middle of summer...hot, humid, and with all those mosquitoes out there...I still think Tulsa was one of the best places we've lived!