This was my first attempt at using Shutterfly for a photobook and I have to admit...I enjoy using Peekaboo best...
This was Brent's second year taking his boys to scout camp for a week, but his first with our son Joseph. Brent's the Scoutmaster for our church/ward and has been doing it for a little over 2 years...3 more years to go???
At camp, Brent taught the boys the Leatherworking and Woodcarving merit badges. He said the woodcarving merit badge can be a little stressful with boys working with knives...umm...very SHARP knives. I think there were a few cuts, but no fingers were amputated. ;-)
Joseph earned 11 or 12 merit badges up at camp. The one he enjoyed best or was most proud of was the Wilderness merit badge in which he built his own shelter and slept under the stars all by himself. Great job Joseph!
While up at camp, the Scouts were able to do a service project. It was totally unplanned, but due to the Wallow fire (Arizona's largest fire)... service was needed. Several of the leaders cooked meals for the exhausted fire fighters and the scouts (and some leaders) helped clear some areas around the fire station.I think the boys had a better appreciation on what our men and women firefighters do to keep us safe.
I hope I can figure out how to embed this photobook...
1 comment:
How fun! Thanks for sharing the book. :)
Post a Comment