Scout camp 2011
Click here to view this photo book larger
Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.
Friday, September 19, 2008
my brain is fried....
I just thought I'd give you all an update on my schooling...My brain is completely fried. It's been a long time since I've exercised my brain. My Algebra class is going great...Acing it so far..not too difficult. Don't ask me how to use my super fancy calculator yet, but I hear I can program Tetris on it... too advanced for me. As for Bio...having it from 8ish to 2ish is absolute torture. The labs are kinda cool..we dealt with goat blood today. Some ladies that are nursing majors got grossed out by it (not me)...I was thinking " Uh, nurses deal with blood...You might want to think of a different career." Oh well. I think anatomy will be awesome, but first I need to pass this biology course. Brent and I thought this class would be like high school bio, Nope, so wrong! I sure hope I survive this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment