Scout camp 2011

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Girl's Camp 2009

As many of you know, Alycia went to Girl's Camp this year. She had an absolute fabulous time! I'm posting a few pictures she took on her adventure. I don't think I'll freak out as much next year knowing how great of an experience she had. Thanks to all the YW leaders that made this such a special event.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Wow, so glad she had such a great time!! you must have wonderful YW leaders- everything looked so cute and fun!

By the way, Anna, what program do you use for your pictures? The scrapbook pages are SO cute! I love your header, too.... I have no idea how to do something like that!

Anna said...

I use Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 4.0. I bought it last year and I love using it. It's so easy to use! For the header I pretty much did a scrapbook page and used the "mail package" template..saved it as a 300 resolution jpg, then uploaded to blogger. It's super easy! I hope that helps...if not call me!
-anna

Mrs. Dailey said...

How fun!! I'm so glad Alycia had such a great time - I always loved summer camp. Have a great last week of summer break!