Scout camp 2011

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Am I evil or what????

As many of you know. Arizona has passed an Anti-illegal immigration bill that have people divided. The day the Governor of our state signed that bill, my mother called my cellphone and left a message. (She watches Telemundo and other hispanic TV stations). I'm paraphrasing her message...

"Anita! Don't go out. Don't leave the house. There are riots in Arizona and the police will arrest you because you're hispanic! Be careful!"

Whaaaat??? I turned on the television and saw that there were people crying and screaming. Hmm....

I called my mom and left the following message on her voicemail...

"Mom. I just got pulled over and they're arresting me. I'm not sure how long they'll let me keep my cell and Brent's not answering his phone. Can you get a copy of my birth certificate to show the cops that I was born here. Mom....I'm REALLY scared! Call me!"

This is when it gets Wicked....

I have Alycia call my Mom from her cellphone. This time my mom answers and this is what Alycia tells her...

"Abuelita. The police just took my mom to jail and she needs a copy of her birth certificate. Do you have a copy?" "I'm (giggle) scared (giggle giggle) "

"Haha...She can stay there!" my mom says.

Bummer... the joke's over....it was fun while it lasted! hehe

No comments: