Yikes! I can't believe it's been 5 months since I've blogged! I have so much to share ...so many pictures. But I must first finish up the sashes for the dresses AND sew on the zippers on. Ugg... I know I should NOT have procrastinated.
Once I'm done with the dresses ...I promise to add pics of our lovely family..okay?
I must ask...How in the world does one young 10 year old use up $70 worth of cellphone minutes in 2 MONTHS? He doesn't call anyone...Mind you..This phone is to used for emergency use ONLY! Apparently, Mr. Joseph decided he didn't like having the cheap free games on his cell. So...my little man decided to purchase and download Lego, Pokeman, Sonic something?, Iron man, and a few others. Arrg! We had no idea he could access this or figure out how to download with his little phone. I guess he has the engineering gene....Gee...I wonder where he gets that from?
I almost wanted to cry when we told him to empty his piggy bank. That was such a sad moment. Pitiful little piggy bank. We explained to him that there are consequences to one's actions and he now needed to pay restitution. He has extra chores to make up the difference and I really hope he learns his lesson.
Ugggg.... now we have to add more minutes to his phone AND make sure this never happens again.....
1 comment:
ooo- yuck! Maybe young Joseph should have sit in on our RS lesson today about avoiding debt? If his tab comes up short I have a few weeds he could pull here :) Haha, just kidding. Sweet kid though!
Post a Comment