

We had just gotten back from swim lessons, when Joseph notified me that Copper got into the Nutter Butters. I was not happy. I don't like very many store bought cookies, but these are my absolute favorite. I know it's silly to yell at a dog and ask it questions. But I proceeded to do so.
"Copper! Did you get into my Nutter Butters?"
Ears tucked back and tail also.
"Bad dog Copper!"
Dog runs to the back door to be let out.
I open the door and tell my brown enemy what a bad dog he is. I feel a little bad since it's 102 by then, but the dog needs to learn his lesson, right?
I instant message Brent and tell him how bad of a dog he has. How he ate all my precious Nutter Butters.
There was a bit of a pause. I'm sure he was laughing.
"Uh, I ate the rest of the Nutter Butters. There was nothing left but crumbs." Brent wrote.
My heart sank. Poor dog. He got yelled at because someone decided to leave the empty bag out...
Am I a bad dog owner or what? So sorry Copper.....
No comments:
Post a Comment